ProTalent are currently working with a Chartered Accountancy firm in Worthing looking to recruit a Personal Tax Manager.
- Well established accountancy firm.
- Impressive client bases from a wide range of industries
- Offer a full range of business advisory and accounting services.
- A small friendly Practice.
- Manage the control of the compliance function of self-assessment tax returns for a portfolio of mixed personal tax clients.
- Provide tax technical advice to other members of the team.
- Have a sound understanding, technical knowledge and experience of Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax and National Insurance Contributions.
- A general awareness of other taxes and identify potential tax planning opportunities for clients.
- Assist in the computations of pre-year end tax planning for personal tax clients.
- Have direct contact with all clients to assist clients and deal with or refer any issues arising.
- Prepare fees for work completed.
- Be aware of changes and intended changes to tax legislation and the potential effects on clients.
The successful applicant:
- Would be CTA qualified, but would consider applicants who are ATT / ACCA / ACA qualified with Tax experience.
- A good working knowledge and experience of Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, VAT, SDLT, IHT and National Insurance will be essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Have the confidence to speak to clients either face to face or on the telephone.
- A study package towards the ATT/CIOT exams will also be considered.
Thank you for your interest.