Practice Accounts Manager / Bury St Edmunds or Ipswich / £40 – 50K
If you’re looking to take the next step in your Practice career and you want a firm that genuinely cares about you, this is the role for you.
- Are you working as an Accounts Manager or looking to step up into an Accounts Manager role?
- Are you looking for a fulfilling role at a firm that cares?
- Are you looking for progression and being a part of the process?
- Are you looking to become a Partner or Director in the future?
- Are you looking for genuine flexible and hybrid working?
The firm takes a refreshing approach to development and focuses on continued conversation rather than once-yearly meetings. Everyone can decide the path they wish to take, and Personal Progression Plans are built together with your input leading the conversation – they have accepted that “one size does not fit all” when it comes to personal progression.
The firm operates a “Path to” program. Managers work directly with Partners and Directors to learn new skills and develop into their future roles with people already doing it. This helps you transition into the new position and can help ensure success for your future career
They also run Leadership Forums for Managers within the business to help develop new skills and improve current skills. They are not only focused on how to make your team more productive, but also on softer skills such as keeping your team happy and emphasise the importance of self-care and the impact it has on the wider team.
Culture is a critical focus for the firm, and they are actively working to ensure that the business is open and transparent. This can be seen as the business is currently transitioning to show salaries for new hires openly on the website and in literature. They operate a truly flexible and hybrid way of working – you are trusted to get the job done within core hours. You can start early, finish early. Start late, finish late.
What you’ll get
The firm offer an attractive an attractive reward and benefits package which you can tailor to suit your needs.
- Flexible and remote working alongside a culture that promotes work life balance
- Commitment to continued learning & development
- Up to 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays with the option to purchase a further 5 days
- Life Assurance up to 4x salary and contribution towards the Firm’s pension scheme
- Access to mental health support
What you’ll need
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified in either ACCA or ACA
- Have 12 months experience in a Client/Business Advisory role;
- Be able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen
This role is not expected to me on the market for long. If would like to know more, please get in touch or apply to the role. Someone will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your requirements.