ProTalent are currently working with one of Sussex's leading accountancy practices to recruit a Practice Administrator/Receptionist:
- Outstanding reputation in the market place - both with clients and staff alike
- Offer a full range of accountancy and business advisory services
- Fastest growing practice in Sussex
- Supporting Partners and Managers with admin for the Section Portfolios.
- Managing client queries relating to uploading, letters, fees.
- Maintaining client database
- Setting up new clients
- Reception duties, greeting clients, answering the telephone and redirecting calls .
- Ad hoc tasks to support the office manager, as required, to support the smooth running of the Practice.
- Professional friendly manner at all times
- Strong customer care skills
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude, with good initiative to support continuous improvement.
- Understanding of the value of the support given to team members working to chargeable time.
- Competent literacy & numeracy skills. Proficient with Office 365. Need to be very comfortable with changing technology.
- Quick to learn and implement new tasks
- Attention to detail; right first time
- Capable of using own initiative to enable working with minimal supervision after initial training.
- Ability to prioritise and work calmly under pressure to manage efficiently a busy workload
- Multi-tasking essential
- Self-motivated, reliable & good team player.
- Flexible to support the needs of the business
- Previous Administration/Reception experience in a busy professional organisation is essential, with experience of working in an accountancy practice preferred.
Thank you for your interest.