ProTalent are currently working an accountancy practice in Tunbridge Wells to recruit a Practice Secretary/Receptionist:
- Outstanding reputation in the market place
- Offer a full range of accountancy and business advisory services
- Great offices in Tunbridge Wells with Free parking
- Meeting & greeting clients
- Answering phone & dealing with post
- Various company secretarial matters incl. company formation
- Filing accounts and tax returns with Companies House and HMRC
- Maintaining log of company accounts falling due
- Setting up new client files and helping with anti-money laundering compliance
- Registering clients for VAT and self assessment
- Ad hoc typing and partner support
- Dealing with stationery and office supplies
- Professional friendly manner at all times
- Strong customer care skills
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude, with good initiative to support continuous improvement.
- Understanding of the value of the support given to team members working to chargeable time.
- Competent literacy & numeracy skills. Proficient with Office 365 and good typing skills. Need to be very comfortable with changing technology.
- Quick to learn and implement new tasks
- Attention to detail; right first time
- Capable of using own initiative to enable working with minimal supervision after initial training.
- Ability to prioritise and work calmly under pressure to manage efficiently a busy workload
- Multi-tasking essential
- Self-motivated, reliable & good team player.
- Flexible to support the needs of the business
- Previous secretarial experience in a busy professional organisation is essential, with experience of working in an accountancy practice preferred.
Thank you for your interest.