ProTalent are currently working with a well respected Accountancy firm with offices in Surrey & London, to hire a Private Client Senior Tax Manager for their Central London Office.
- Prepares tax returns and computations in conjunction with agreed timescales; ensures the efficient and risk managed delivery of compliance
- There will be an expectation to take full responsibility for project delivery
- Supports senior staff on tax planning and other ad hoc projects.
- Recognise business development opportunities for selling services into clients.
- Build good rapport with clients, manage and meet client expectations.
- Demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge and seek solutions to technical issues to undertake relevant area of work.
- Identify risk and technical matters to senior members of team.
- Manages work in progress to ensure recoverability targets can be met
- Responding quickly, as well as anticipating client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress to all aspects of the service provided, and maintaining regular contact
- Takes steps to minimise professional risk, including the appropriate documentation of services provided.
- Good working knowledge of UK resident and non-domiciled tax and maintain awareness of UK and international taxation developments and legislation.
The successful candidate:
- Preferably CTA qualified with recent and relevant experience.
- Have a general practice background with exposure to a range of clients in size and sector.
- Use own initiative and provide an efficient and proactive service to clients and ensure that the clients’ needs are fully met
- Display a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to establish credibility with Principals and clients
- Ability to manage a small client portfolio, including high net worth individuals.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to establish and maintain professional working relationships
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering quality whilst being commercially minded.
- An organised approach and good record keeping skills
- Maintain in depth, up to date, knowledge of taxation.
Thank you for your interest.