ProTalent are currently working with a successful and well-established accountancy practice in Oxford to recruit a Private Client Tax Manager.
- Well known and well-respected accountancy practice
- offer a wide range of services including accounting, audit, bookkeeping, HR advice, payroll management, personal and business tax planning, personal financial planning, corporate finance and company secretarial services to businesses, charities and individuals.
- Very friendly and ethical working environment.
- Managing a compliance portfolio of mainly personal and some partnership tax returns to
- include monitoring of billing and work in progress
- Meeting and liaising with clients and potential clients to discuss their tax affairs
- To assist in the review of tax returns prepared by more junior members of staff
- Managing a team of tax associates and tax seniors
- Involvement in the training of junior members of staff
- Involvement in tax planning issues including Capital Taxes
- To liaise proactively with clients on advisory matters
- To assist the Associate Tax Director and partners on complex technical assignments
- To assist in marketing Private Client taxation services with the Associate Tax Director and
- To attend networking events, in order to promote the firm, as required
- Qualified tax professional – ATT, CTA, ACCA, ACA (or similar), or qualified by experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in dealing with personal tax issues
- Knowledge of trusts taxation is beneficial although not essential
Thank you for your interest.