ProTalent are currently working with a successful and well-established accountancy practice in Oxford to recruit a Private Client Tax Senior.
- Well known and well-respected accountancy practice
- offer a wide range of services including accounting, audit, bookkeeping, HR advice, payroll management, personal and business tax planning, personal financial planning, corporate finance and company secretarial services to businesses, charities and individuals.
- Very friendly and ethical working environment.
- Managing a portfolio and assisting other staff members with personal and trust tax returns to
- include monitoring of billing and work in progress
- Assisting in the review of tax returns by more junior members of staff
- Involvement in general tax planning issues including Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax
- planning and day to day tax advice
- Assisting colleagues with high level tax planning with a view to develop your knowledge and
- experience over time.
- To liaise proactively with clients
- To assist in marketing Private Client taxation services
- Qualified or part qualified ACCA, ACA or ATT, or qualified by experience
- Progression to CTA is provided to the right candidate if desired, but not essential
- At least 2 years’ experience in accountancy background
Thank you for your interest.