Qualified AAT Practice Accountant
- Job Reference: J1229
- Date Posted: 7 May 2020
- Recruiter: ProTalent
- Location: Brighton
- Salary: £25,000 to £32,000
- Sector: Accounting, All Accountancy Jobs, General Practice, Outsourcing/Bookkeeping/Management Accounts
- Job Type: Permanent
- Contact: Lydia Sinclair
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01273 491 852
ProTalent are currently working with an extremely forward thinking and progressive accountancy firm in Brighton to recruit a Qualified AAT Practice Accountant to join their expanding team.
• Well established and well known Brighton firm
• Outstanding reputation in the market place
• An impressive and varied client base
• Fantastic company culture and working environment
• Solid team of experts with specialist knowledge
• Working within the growing and expanding Business Services department
• Working with a wide range of clients from start up to growing tech and digital clients
• Preparation of financial statements, largely for limited companies but also sole traders and partnerships
• Preparation of corporation tax returns and self assessment tax returns
• Drafting letters and emails to clients and calling them to request information and deal with day to day queries
• Assisting the managers with the filing of accounts and tax returns at Companies House and HMRC
• Taking responsibility for budget setting, productivity and recovery on each task
• Will be keen to work on a wide range of exciting clients in a professional and friendly environment
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Strong IT skills – ideally having had an exposure to a range of accounting packages
• AAT Qualified with some good practice experience already achieved
This is a great opportunity to join a firm that are well known for looking after their employees and providing ongoing training and development designed to help their team maintain and develop their skills.
They are a forward thinking firm with a modern approach and offer a comprehensive range of benefits including a Wellbeing programme and Social activies.
Thank you for your interest.