Remote working (laptop loan, telephone system provided etc)
ProTalent are a boutique recruitment consultancy specialising in accountancy practice recruitment. We are a small specialist team who all work remotely and are enjoying ongoing organic growth.
We are looking for a recruitment administrator to join and support our team.
The companies purpose is all about contributing to success – success of our clients and their business plans, success of our candidates and their career goals, and also contributing to our own business and personal success too.
This role is very much intended to support the business and team of consultants, so that collectively we can deliver the highest levels of services to our clients and candidates.
- Answering incoming calls and directing to the relevant individual.
- Taking messages where necessary.
- CV formatting
- Ensuring passports and identification are collected appropriately
- Posting job adverts
- Adding clients and candidates to our database system
- Searching job boards and CV libraries for relevant candidates
- Requesting references and managing reference procedure
- Update activity tracker and post to internal system weekly
- General administration
- Recording all annual leave
- Organising gift hampers for candidates
- Organise internal events (twice a year)
- Various ad hoc projects
- Strong IT and software skills
- Great telephone manner
- Well organised and able to prioritise work
- High levels of productivity and a self starter
- Be passionate about service and contributing to our client and candidate success stories.
- Must be a strong team player – we have a fabulous, supportive team and anyone joining the business must be keen to collaborate as well as work on their own initiative
Part time: 20 – 25 hours a week
27 days holiday plus bank holidays
Internal token and reward scheme
Laptop and phone provided