Client Partner, ProTalent
Remote working (laptop loan, telephone system, etc provided)
ProTalent are a small boutique recruitment consultancy specialising in accountancy practice recruitment. We are a small specialist team who all work remotely and are enjoying a period of organic growth and ongoing success.
We are looking for a Client Partner to join and support our team in a recruitment consult capacity.
Our purpose is all about contributing to success – success of our clients and their business plans, success of our candidates and their career goals, and also contributing to our own business and personal success too.
This role is very much intended to support an established and loyal client portfolio to help them with their recruitment needs. All our clients are accountancy firms and range in size, specialism and culture. We help them identify, attract and retain the best talent for them and their goals.
- To fulfil client briefs in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Deliver superior service every time to both clients and candidates
- Build, manage and maintain client relationships, and add value to the client proposition offering
- Managing a very established portfolio of clients within our niche
- Taking detailed job briefs and fully understanding the client needs and their plans and pains
- Researching the market space, identify and engage with potential matches
- Introduce those candidates to the clients and manage throughout the recruitment and interview process
- Feedback and feed forward to both client and candidate throughout the process
- Delivering ongoing support and high levels of client service
- Managing offers and negotiations
- Supporting clients to achieve their business and personal goals
- Writing and listing job adverts
- Sourcing and matching candidates
- Acting as a consultant and valued business partner
- Good listener with the ability to build trust and rapport with a range of businesses
- Able to consistently deliver results and work on multiple assignments
- Well organised, methodical and professional
- Able to manage and exceed client expectations
- Deliver high levels of service and able to make highly relevant introductions
Full time: Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 6pm, Fridays 9am – 1pm.