ProTalent are looking to recruit a Semi Senior Accountant to join a well established, dynamic and successful firm of accountants in Surrey and London.
The role of Semi Senior Accountant will be based in one of their Surrey offices near Guildford.
• A well established and very successful accountancy firm specialising in all areas of accountancy for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, individuals and more
• The firm have a well established, loyal and dynamic client base
• Enjoy an outstanding reputation within the market place
• Accounts production for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
• Bookkeeping, management accounts and VAT Returns
• Personal and Corporate Tax Compliance
• Some exposure to audit on occasions
The Successful Applicant:
• Studying towards AAT/ACA/ACCA – full study support will be provided
• At least 18 months experience working for an accountancy firm
• Comfortable in accounts production and bookkeeping, keen to progress in other areas
• Enthusiastic and willing to learn
• Able to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues alike
An exciting opportunity to join a fabulous firm and really progress your career.
Thank you for your interest. To apply for this position, please do so through this website or contact ProTalent directly to discuss further.