Due to continued growth my client is looking to recruit a Semi Senior/Part Qualified for their office in Canterbury. This is a great opportunity for someone with good solid Practice experience to grow in an established firm and be part of their exciting future plans!.
- Preparation of sole trade, partnership and company accounts from client records
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Preparation of tax computations
- Preparation and submission of company tax returns
- AAT part-qualified/qualified with a minimum of 1 years’ practice experience.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Experience with several accountancy software packages
Thank you for your interest.