Part Qualified Accountant for Niche Accountancy, Tax & Business Consultancy Practice in West Malling, Kent
Are you ……………
- Highly motivated, part-qualified accountant?
- Intellectually curious with a growth mindset?
- A problem solver focused on delivering results for your clients?
- Tech savvy with a desire to drive change and make a difference?
- Seeking opportunity to grow your career in niche chartered accountancy & business advisory firm?
- Experienced in working within practice?
Then, look no further
- A niche tax planning and business consultancy practice based in near West Malling in Kent
- Providing integrated advice on all aspects of tax planning, business consultancy and financial management.
- Outstanding personal and professional development and growth opportunities
- Support to help you obtain your professional qualification
- Exposure to a high quality and diverse high net worth client base
- Autonomy and empowerment to manage your own portfolio of clients
- Flexible work environment
- Accounts production for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Tax compliance
- Corporation Tax
- Company secretarial
- Some bookkeeping and VAT
- Using various accountancy software
- Liaising with clients, colleagues and third parties
- Ensuring all filing deadlines are met
I am interviewing for this role at the moment, please contact Louise Phillips at ProTalent for a confidential chat.