ProTalent are currently working with a successful and well-established accountancy practice in Kettering to recruit a new Senior Accountant
Our client are a well-established Chartered Accountants with over 100 years of history, based in Kettering, Northamptonshire. They pride themselves on offering their clients a personal, high-quality service. As a result of continued growth, they are now looking for a Senior Accountant to join the team.
The Senior Accountant role itself will include:
- preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies (of varying sizes)
- preparation of corporation tax returns
- preparation of self-assessment tax returns
- preparation of management accounts
- dealing with day-to-day queries from clients in an efficient and timely manner
The ideal Senior Accountant candidate will be:
- either qualified by experience or ACA/ACCA qualified
- trusted to self-motivate and use their own initiative
- able to be flexible in order to meet deadlines
- able to work as a team
The ideal Senior Accountant candidate will also have:
- practice sector experience at a senior level (minimum 5 years)
- experience in dealing with accounting and tax requirements for SME clients
- the ability to work quickly and efficiently
- excellent communication skills
The role itself is full time (37.5 hours), based in our client’s Kettering office.
Salary is dependent on experience, with excellent benefits given, including overtime paid at time and half or taken as TOIL.
Thank you for your interest in this Senior Accountant vacancy