- Job Reference: 00000096-1
- Date Posted: 17 June 2019
- Recruiter: ProTalent
- Location: Hove
- Salary: £20,000 to £28,000
- Sector: Accounting, All Accountancy Jobs, General Practice, Outsourcing/Bookkeeping/Management Accounts
- Job Type: Permanent
- Contact: Lydia Sinclair
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01273 491 852
ProTalent are currently working with a swell established national accountancy firm who are looking to employ an AAT qualified senior bookkeeper. The person will be involved in general bookkeeping, VAT preparation, management accounts and workflow management.
• Bookkeeping and management accounting for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
• Answer technical bookkeeping questions from both clients or other members of staff
• Oversea the bookkeeping team’s workflow and work in progress
• Mentor and support junior members of the team
• Assisting clients to be MTD compliant. This includes supporting and training clients on how to use cloud accounting software, and helping migrate data to new systems.
• Being client’s main day to day contact, and working with other departments and staff members, to ensure client deadlines are met. This includes (but not limited to); VAT returns, P11ds, Financial accounts, and self-assessments.
• Well established, extremely reputable accountancy firm with a national network
• Offering all services you’d expect from a leading firm including audit, accounts, tax, outsourcing etc
• Loyal, interesting and diverse client base
• Well rounded, competent Bookkeeper
• Used to working with a mixed client portfolio
• Confident Xero or Quickbooks user
• Keen to join a fun and friendly team
This is a great opportunity to join a fabulous firm and work for a company that truly values its staff.
Thank you for your interest