Currently working with a fabulous 10 partner accountancy firm in Surrey to recruit a Senior Insolvency Administrator in Surrey.
A unique opportunity to join an independent practice specialising in Corporate Recovery, Accountancy and Wealth Management who have been established for over 35 years.
As licensed Insolvency Practitioners, this the Corporate Recovery and Insolvency Division promotes a rescue culture and encourages those facing difficulties to seek early advice. Their Insolvency Team is a mixture of qualified and non-qualified.
The successful candidate will have managed their own portfolio of cases from appointment to closure.
The primary requirements of this position are:
- Full lifecycle management of a high volume of portfolio of cases to include a variety of corporate work.
- Maintain fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements.
- Preparing reports to creditors and attending meetings.
- Statutory reporting.
- Instructing other professionals.
- Effective communications with a range of stakeholders, creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals.
There is a great package on offer here, as well as ongoing progression, but perhaps more importantly - this firm have an amazing culture - you really will find a happy home here!
Call Lydia on 01273 491 852 to find out more.