A leading national audit, tax, advisory and risk firm with global reach and local expertise. This company prides itself on looking after their people, whether you’re working in corporate tax, statutory audit or you’re a marketing or HR specialist, they invest in their people to help them be the best they can be.
They are looking for motivated individual to strengthen their corporate audit team in the new London office. With an exciting pipeline of new business, it has paved the way for rapid growth. Working with a diverse client base, you’ll play a crucial role in the objectives of the team with strong opportunities for progression.
- Take responsibility for ownership and completion of each audit assignment within the agreed budget and deadlines set.
- Demonstrates importance of meeting clients’ needs and takes responsibility for ensuring the delivery of high-quality work that exceeds clients’ expectations.
- Supports the project management of the audit and monitors and implements improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness without compromising quality.
- Direct, coach and mentor audit teams to assist them in the delivery of engagements.
- Identifies where consultation is required and leads discussions with technical, the client, the team and other specialists and provides a potential solution to enable appropriate evaluation and review.
- To adhere to deadlines, including prompt notification to the partner where problems are likely to arise or as they arise on each assignment.
- Can identify where other experts in the firm can provide relevant services to respond to client business needs.
- Manage work in progress and billing on client assignments.
- Preparation and presentation of reports to senior management and Audit Committees/Boards.
- Be proactive in Business Development activities and developing, maintaining and monitoring your own network.
- Undertake additional duties as reasonably required.
Technical skills, experience and knowledge:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, ICAS or equivalent.
- Ensures adequate CPD is undertaken in relevant disciplines/client sectors.
- Strong technical knowledge of auditing and accounting standards.
- Able to provide practical, proactive business advice for clients, while recommending solutions for more significant or challenging issues to the partner.
- Experience in working with complex groups, reporting structures and liaising with component auditors.