ProTalent are working with an Accountancy Practice in Lewes to add a Systems Advisory Assistant to their friendly team.
• Supporting the Systems Advisory Executive with book keeping tasks, including recommendations to clients in respect of systems & process optimisation.
• Assisting Systems Advisory Executive with systems advisory project delivery, ensuring deadlines and client expectations are met throughout.
• Professional development in the field of technology in the areas of business and finance in order to ensure best practice and understanding of available solutions/techniques.
• Production/review of client management reporting & identifying opportunity for improving internal process efficiencies.
• Full accounts/management accounts production service for a range of clients including sole traders, partnerships & limited companies, competent to take ownership of assignments and produce accounts to a high level within budget and with minimal supervision
• Identifying other service needs of clients and potential cross-selling opportunities.
• Sharing best practice and ideas within the team for process improvement and development of each other.
• Communicate verbally and in writing with clients
• Effectively manages Manager expectations, communicating regularly on progress of jobs
• Remain informed about legislative, technical & regulatory changes and share knowledge amongst the team
• Demonstrates our core values on a day to day basis
• Perform other duties as required from time to time.
Technical skills required:
• AAT qualified or QBE with 3-5 years relevant book keeping & accounts experience
• Xero certified
• Forecasting/reporting software experience
• QuickBooks Online experience
• Statutory accounts & Management accounts preparation experience
• Excellent IT skills
The ideal applicant:
• Demonstrates a professional presentation & work ethic at all times
• Ability to handle a small number of assignments at the same time in a controlled and timely manner.
• Ability to communicate and engage with clients in a professional manner to build effective client relations.
• General interest in business and the mechanics of what makes a business tick!
• Passion for learning and keeping updated with new technology
• Demonstrate strong planning and organisational skills
• Can approach change with positivity and flexibility
• Participative team player that motivates others and willingly accepts tasks to assist others
• Accuracy and good attention to detail
• Engaging communication style & active listener
Thank you for your interest!