Supporting the larger tax team within an established a well respected firm. This role is perfect for someone looking to make the step up from a smaller Practice to gain valuable experience within a medium size establishment.
SALARY BETWEEN £27,000 - £32,000 DOE
You will be providing organised and professional support to the portfolio holders within the Private Client Group.
WHAT WILL YOUR CLIENT WORK LOOK LIKE?
- Maintain an up to date understanding of tax clients.
- Is aware of the wide range of services and spots opportunities to potentially sell those services to clients.
- Is actively involved in office marketing events when appropriate and is an ‘ambassador’ of the firm.
WHAT WILL YOUR DAY LOOK LIKE?
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns, including preparing rental income accounts, basic self-employment income and expenditure accounts, and other associated tasks.
- Drafting basic Capital Gains Tax computations, including Capital Gains Tax returns, for senior review.
- Preparing other HMRC forms for senior review, including tax elections, and amending PAYE tax codes.
- Assisting of senior members of the team on tax advisory projects.
- Liaise with HMRC and other professionals regarding client affairs.
- Ensure that professional ethical procedures are adhered to.
- Manage and update the in-house database for client details.
WHAT WILL THIS FIRM OFFER ME?
- SALARY BETWEEN £27,000 - £32,000 DOE
- HUGE RANGE OF BENEFITS INC (BUT NOT LIMITED TO): Death in service x3, professional subscriptions, up to 25 days holiday, accredited training program, social programs