TAX ASSISTANT MANAGER / TAX MANAGER
ProTalent are currently working with a well-known and prestigious firm looking for a talented and experienced Audit and Accounts Manager based in their West London office.
- Established and successful accountancy firm that work across multiple industries across the UK
- Provides a wide range of services including specialist tax services, corporate finance, payroll, audit and accountancy
- One of the UK’s top 50 firms, offering an achievable trajectory for the right candidate
- Responsible for portfolio of personal tax and corporate clients and dealing with all compliance matters and some advisory projects
- Will handle preparation of forms P11D and adhoc share work for portfolio as required. There is a large amount of consultancy work within the department such as share restructuring, EMI’s and the successful candidate will work with the partner on projects.
- Run training sessions on corporation tax issues for audit department
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Strong background in a Senior Tax role with a mixed client portfolio, ideally with strong Corporation Tax experience as well as personal tax.
- Qualified CTA essential.
- Excellent organisation skills and a strong work ethic