Pro Talent is currently working with an Accountancy Practice in Tunbridge Wells looking to add a Tax Client Manager to their Tax team.
- Enjoying consistent growth and increasing market share
- Impressive client base from a wide range of industries
- Managing the corporation tax affairs of other companies and groups within the sector
- Provide tax advisory services to client portfolios
- Manage the production of corporate tax computations
- Plan, control, allocate and review work carried out by team members
- Respond to tax queries from Partners & Directors
- Liaise between Partners, tax department, audit department and other service lines
- Carry out tax consultancy work
- Correspondence with clients and external agencies
- Staff management, development and mentoring.
- Delivering high quality tax advisory services to clients on a wide range of issues
- Assisting with ad hoc projects including due diligence, restructuring, R&D, share schemes
The successful candidate will require:
- The ideal candidate will be a committed and experienced corporate tax adviser who is already operating as a Manager/Senior Manager, with excellent technical and organisational skills within Practice.
- Relevant professional qualification (ATT/CTA/ACA/ACCA).
Thank you for your interest.