Personal Tax Manager opportunity with a well establish and successful accountancy firm based in Essex.
They have a focus on building a great company culture and progress is developed with the Directors and Partners together. They seek an experienced Tax Manager to join their Braintree office.
The team is friendly and dynamic, everyone is approachable and ready to support each other. There are plenty of opportunities to grow and progress your career both internally and externally.
What you will do:
- •Provide tax services to client portfolios
- supervise and review taxation services provided to clients by adopting and formulating the relevant tax compliance programme for the year, overseeing its implementation and successful completion, undertaking tax return preparation on complex personal tax returns, and reviewing returns and P11ds prepared by the tax team
- Plan, control, allocate and review work carried out by team members
- Respond to tax queries from Partners & Directors
- •Liaise between Partners, tax department
You will require:
- Must have experience within a Personal Tax environment within Practice.
- CTA qualified or hold relevant ACCA or ACA qualification
- Worked within a team environment responsible for the development of team members
What’s in it for you:
- Agile / flexible working with a genuine work life balance focus.
- Very competitive base salary
- 5 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays
- Flexible and relaxed work environment
- Annual bonus payment (usually between 2-5% per annum)
- Holiday can be booked for any amount of time and not isolated to half or full days.
- TOIL scheme to build up overtime for use for emergencies without the need to use annual leave (up to 2 days)
- Paid overtime, where agreed in advance, paid monthly.