Mixed Tax Manager / £45 – 55k / Bury St Edmunds
Mixed Tax Manager opportunity with expanding and award-winning accountancy firm based in Bury St Edmunds with flexible and hybrid working available
It is a fantastic firm that is continuing to expand whilst recognising that the key to success lies internally and they help develop you and level up your knowledge. They have a focus on building a great company culture and progress is developed with the Directors and Partners together.
They seek an experienced Mixed Tax Manager to join their Bury office. Their continued growth has been both organic and through high profile mergers and acquisitions. They have won recent National awards and it is an exciting time to join the business.
The team is friendly and dynamic, everyone is approachable and ready to support each other. There are plenty of opportunities to grow and progress your career both internally and externally.
What you will do:
• Provide tax advisory services to client portfolios
• Manage the production of corporate and personal tax computations
• Plan, control, allocate and review work carried out by team members
• Respond to tax queries from Partners & Directors
• Liaise between Partners, tax department and audit department
• Carry out tax consultancy work
• Correspondence with clients and external agencies
• Staff management, development, and mentoring.
You will require:
• CTA qualified or Part Qualified
• Generalist mixed tax experience including both corporate and personal tax in an OMB environment
• Demonstrable up-to-date technical tax knowledge
• Compliance and advisory experience
• General knowledge and understanding of audit and accountancy issues
• Commercially aware team player with a client focus
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• Calm and effective under pressure with the ability and willingness to delegate.
What’s in it for you:
• Agile / flexible working with a genuine work life balance focus.
• Very competitive base salary
• Tax Manager bonus scheme
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Full and flexible benefits package tailored to you
• Flexible and relaxed work environment
• Personal career development and succession plan with supportive management structure.
If you have an interest in this role, please apply directly and a member of the ProTalent team will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your personal requirements.