Currently working with a well established and well respected accountancy firm in Sutton to recruit a technically strong Mixed Tax Manager.
This is an exciting role covering technical aspects, advisory work, projects and more - supporting the team and the partners, as well as the clients.
Your whole will be focused on tax advisory work - both personal and corporate, some of the firms more complex compliance work, and interesting projects as they arise. You will also contribute to the departments success, as well as the firm in a wider sense. It really is a great opportunity to really become a part of something great.
Elements that will be included in this role will include:
- Directors tax affairs and planning
- Income tax
- Capital gains tax
- trusts & Estates
- Share incentive schemes
- Capital allowances
- Tax credits
- Instalment payments
- Remuneration / exit strategies
You'll support and manage more junior members of the department, review elements of their work, and training where appropriate.This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, forward thinking experienced tax individual who in addition to enjoying tax project work is keen to assist in networking to develop client services, playing a crucial part in growing the tax portfolio by promoting the firm's tax services, laying a crucial part in its continued growth.
The position offers:
- A great salary according to experience
- Hours of Work: Mon –Thurs 8.30am –5.45pm Fri 8.30am –1.00pm
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (2 further days after 1 years’ service)
- Group personal pension 4% employer/employee contributions after successful completion of probationary period
- Employee’s Assistance Programme
- Non-contractual bonus opportunities for client introductions
- Currently trialling working from home 2 days a week (Tuesday/Wednesday) and office based 2.5 days per week.
Call Lydia on 01273 491 852 to find out more