ProTalent are currently working with a successful and well-established accountancy practice in Oxford to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager.
- Well known and well-respected accountancy practice
- offer a wide range of services including accounting, audit, bookkeeping, HR advice, payroll management, personal and business tax planning, personal financial planning, corporate finance and company secretarial services to businesses, charities and individuals.
- Very friendly and ethical working environment.
- Managing a compliance portfolio of personal, partnership and company tax returns to include
- monitoring of billing and work in progress
- Managing a team of tax associates and tax seniors
- To assist in the review of tax returns prepared by more junior members of staff
- Tax planning within the Firm
- To liaise proactively with clients on advisory matters
- To assist the partners on complex technical assignments
- To assist in marketing business taxation service
- Qualified tax professional - ATT, CTA, ACCA, ACA (or similar), or qualified by experience
Thank you for your interest.