Tax Manager – Private Clients
ProTalent are currently working with a Chartered Accountancy firm in Worthing looking to recruit a Tax Manager.
- Award winning Chartered Accountants, Chartered Tax Advisers, Business Consultants and Independent Financial Advisers
- Well established accountancy practice.
- Diverse and loyal client base from a wide range of industries
- Working within the Private Client Services team
- Managing own portfolio of clients
- Working on tax compliance relating to the client portfolio, including work on annual tax returns and associated tax advice to clients
- Provide support to others in the team where they need help, especially during busier periods
- Preparing technical analysis and involving specialists within the team, where appropriate, to prepare or review tax advice.
- Work with client administrators to ensure client administration and risk procedures are completed appropriately
- Working with local solicitors to assist them with tax matters on their clients
- There is opportunity to work on corporate tax matters and other business-related taxes
- Ability to identify and resolve technical issues, or escalate as appropriate
The successful applicant:
- Would be CTA qualified, but would consider applicants who are ATT / ACCA / ACA qualified with Tax experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Have the confidence to speak to clients either face to face or on the telephone
- Professional competence
- 9% pension contributions
- Study packages are available
- Opportunity to progress your skills and experience