Personal Tax Semi-Senior OR Senior - Hybrid Working | Great Career Progression | Fantastic work/life balance
An impressive, market leading firm of chartered accountants are currently looking to recruit a Personal Tax Semi-Senior OR Senior to join their growing practice in Norwich. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a firm with an excellent reputation in the local area which will give you hybrid working plus many other benefits!
The company have experienced year-on-year growth and are still growing. With this comes great routes for progressing your career within the firm.
This position will be most suited to someone who thrives under challenge, is delivery focused, enjoys accountability and has a 'can-do’ attitude.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of personal tax clients and assisting Partners with ad-hoc tax work.
Key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for your own portfolio of personal tax clients.
• Dealing with all compliance matters.
• Sole responsibility for the preparation of personal tax returns in your allocated portfolio
• Preparation of forms P11D and ad-hoc taxation advice for your portfolio
• Consultancy work within the department such as share restructuring, EIS/SEIS, EMI’s and project-based work with the help of a tax Partner.
• Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs on behalf of the clients including enquiries
For further information on this position, please apply direct or contact Jack Liddiard from ProTalent