ProTalent are currently working with an extremely reputable accountancy firm to recruit a new Tax Senior / Assistant Manager/ Tax Manager.
- Really well known and well respected within the industry
- Interesting and diverse client portfolio
- Dynamic, forward thinking, and progressive
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Supporting the tax team with technical research and preparing tax advice direct to clients
- Supporting the tax team in dealing with internal technical tax queries for Partners and Managers
- Assisting with the preparation of Self Assessment Tax Returns
The successful applicant:
- Experience in working in mixed UK taxation is beneficial, but candidates with a private client bias who are willing to develop some corporate experience will be considered
- It is experience that is important, so although CTA qualified candidates will be preferred, candidates with other tax or accounting qualification as well as those qualified by experience will be considered
What’s on offer?
- The opportunity to progress your career in taxation at this supportive and friendly firm
- The opportunity to get involved with varied and interesting tax advisory work
- The rare opportunity to develop broad UK tax expertise and gain US tax experience (full training and support will be provided for the latter)
- Open to part-time/flexible working
- Salary bracket of £28k - 45k depending on experience.
Please contact Dominique on email@example.com or 01273 491852.