ProTalent are currently working with a successful and well-established accountancy practice in Oxford to recruit a Tax Senior.
- Well known and well-respected accountancy practice
- offer a wide range of services including accounting, audit, bookkeeping, HR advice, payroll management, personal and business tax planning, personal financial planning, corporate finance and company secretarial services to businesses, charities and individuals.
- Very friendly and ethical working environment.
- Managing a portfolio and assisting other staff members with personal, partnership and
- company tax returns to include monitoring of billing and work in progress
- Involvement in general tax planning issues such as remuneration planning and day to day tax
- Assisting colleagues with high level tax planning with a view to develop your knowledge and
- experience over time.
- To liaise proactively with clients
- To assist in marketing business taxation services
- Qualified or part qualified ACCA, ACA or ATT, or qualified by experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in accountancy background
Thank you for your interest.