ProTalent are currently working with an extremely well known and well established accountancy firm in Brighton to recruit a Tax Trainee to join their busy team.
• Extremely well established, actually one of the oldest firms in Brighton
• Long standing reputation for providing high level of services
• Well versed in servicing a wide range of clients, from start-ups to larger corporates, also covering a wide range of industry sectors
• Known to be a great place to work and develop your career
• Supporting the tax manager and partners in preparation of tax returns, and submission of tax returns to HM Revenue and Customs, for personal, partnership and trust clients.
• Able to deal with clients queries to include dealing with HM Revenue and Customs.
• Supporting managers and partners with requests from clients for advice.
• Dealing with PAYE coding notices, P800’s and other HMRC correspondence.
• Prepare and send out annual personal tax return information requests and other ad hoc admin tasks.
• Maintenance of monthly trust cashbooks.
• Completion of annual trust capital gains tax forecasts.
• Assist with the preparation of annual trust accounts.
The successful applicant:
• Will have experience working in accountancy practice, ideally have some personal tax experience and have a keen to desire to progress a career in this direction
• Willingness and desire to study ATT/AAT
• Ability to deliver first class client service and work effectively as part of a team
In return there is a competitive salary on offer, study support and career development on offer for the successful candidate.
Thank you for your interest.