ProTalent are currently working with an independent boutique accountancy practice based in Newmarket looking to recruit an Accounts Trainee.
- An independent boutique accountancy practice, with ambitious growth plans.
- Friendly and supportive team culture built around values of collaboration, respect, innovation and expertise.
- Diverse clients that range from private clients to owner-managed businesses and large international groups.
The Accounts Trainee Role:
- Building productive working relationships with clients and internally
- Using accounting software to provide accurate reporting for Managers, Partners and clients
- Maintaining client confidentiality and ensuring data security at all times
- Producing financial accounts in accordance with FRS 102 1A and FRS 105 as well as sole trader accounts
- Preparing partnership accounts
The successful Accounts Trainee applicant:
- You must have at least 12 months’ experience working in a UK accountancy practice (don't worry if it's less)
- Educated to A Level or equivalent
- AAT qualified or part qualified
- Strong IT skills and able to pick up new software packages very quickly
- A positive, confident and proactive attitude. The most important part is your ability to give something a go.
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight timeframes with high quality output
- Enjoy working as part of a team and self-motivated
- As an Accounts Trainee, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including generous holiday allowance, pension, life assurance and a fantastic retail discount scheme
- Flexible working
- If required, full funding and support to complete the AAT qualification, including study leave and time off for exams
- Exposure to a wide range of clients across many industry sectors
- A wellbeing programme with regular events and activities focused on your physical and mental wellbeing
- An experienced manager to support your development and provide day to day guidance
- A modern, refurbished, open plan office
- A comprehensive induction and a dedicated buddy to help you get up to speed during your first few
Not quite hitting the spot? We’d still love to talk to you! Although you may feel that your experience isn't right or you don't tick every single "box", quite often that really isn't the case. With that in mind, we would love to have a chat about your experience and skills in more detail. So please, give it a go and hit the apply button.