ProTalent are currently working with a large and successful firm of accountants to recruit a Corporate Finance Senior Manager or Manager within their Transaction Services Team.
This role is ideally suited to an ambitious individual to structure and lead the growth of the team and to manage a strong pipeline of projects. You will have previous relevant experience across a range of sectors and deals.
We are looking for motivated and forward-thinking individuals as this firm continues to grow.. If you are excited to meet and build great relationships with new clients and companies and want to thrive in a collaborative, social and supportive environment, we would love to hear from you.
Our client has an excellent, flexible benefits structure, which includes a discretionary annual Managers bonus scheme. More details will be provided to interested parties.
They pride themselves on their award-winning training, genuine work life balance, clear succession paths for all staff, supportive leadership teams and the sheer scope that they can offer teams in their respective roles.
In 2020 this firm won the Best Advisory Services category of the new Business Resilience Awards, organised by Accountancy Age. Previously they have won: National Firm of the Year, Tax Team of the Year and Graduate and Non-Graduate programme of the Year at the British Accountancy Awards, having internationally re-branded, and grew substantially with a few high-profile mergers.
This really is an exciting time to join them!
Qualifications and skills required:
- ACA qualification (or equivalent)
- 3+ years transaction services experience post qualification
- Sound business acumen
- Specialist sector knowledge and demonstrable track record, in-depth understanding, and relationships in one (or more) of the firm's areas of sector focus would be beneficial
- Proven numerical and analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Experience of working on multiple projects at once
- Strong and confident interpersonal social skills and demonstrable emotional intelligence when dealing with the team and client communication
- Strong presence and credibility
- Ability to juggle priorities and liaise with staff located in other offices
Ability to work on own initiative and in a team
Not quite hitting the mark? We'd still love to chat!