We are currently recruiting a Transaction Services Manager for a leading high growth and high performing boutique advisory firm in London. On the back of a consistent growth and strong pipelines this firms growth is nothing short of impressive.
Based within a highly regarded and growing team that deliver value-led advice and outcomes for a range of businesses you will contribute to the growth of the FDD Transaction Services team whilst supporting a range of corporate finance engagements, providing expert financial due diligence advice and execute a range of buy-side and sell-side transactions in the mid-market and upper mid-market space focusing on real time reporting sharing analysis with clients to help shape variation models, client discussions, target business meetings, preparing analysis and reports for the client deliverable and client take on procedures.
- Be key to the preparation of the analysis and findings for the client deliverable, supporting the preparation of a quality document to facilitate the client’s decision making
- Interpret and analyse complex information, identifying business issues and applying technical knowledge appropriately.
- Support with the presentation of conclusions and recommendations to the client and discuss the implications and action points.
- Consult effectively, provide opinions and challenge where necessary in relation to risk management, supporting a risk management culture within the team.
- Support the team’s business development efforts and opportunities.
- Candidates will be newly / recently ACA/ICAS/ACCA qualification (or overseas equivalent) ideally with 1-3 years Transaction Financial Due Diligence experience on both buy-side and sell-side to date. (Candidates who are open to moving service lines from ExternalAudit will also be considered).
- A self-driven, hands-on professional who has a track record of high performance who is keen to learn and challenge themselves.
- Have strong data skills.
- Good inter-personal skills, communicates with confidence and flair with a one team mentality.
This is an excellent Assistant Manager role based within a leading boutique advisory firm with agreat reputation in the market with a clear plan for growth. Financial Services,Commercial Due Diligence.