Are you a highly skilled and experienced professional in Trusts & Estates? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
We are working with a successful accountancy firm located in Uckfield, East Sussex who provide a full range of services to a diverse range of clients. They are seeking a dynamic Senior Manager to assist with all aspects of estate and trust administration, along with tax compliance and other private client work.
- Prestigious accountancy firm renowned for its excellence and commitment to client service
- A supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages professional growth and development
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Located in the busy town of Uckfield, East Sussex
- Preparation of trust accounts, tax returns and IHT forms
- Advising clients on tax and legal implications of creating trusts and appointment out of trusts
- Dealing with trust administration, such as TRS, CRS and FATCA
- Reviewing trust tax returns and accounts prepared by others and providing feedback and training
- Preparation of accounts, tax returns and IHT forms for estates (where required) and legal statements and other related documents
- Ensuring compliance with the ICAEW probate regulations, including identifying any possible contentious matters in the future
- Maintaining technical knowledge on topical estate matters
- Preparation of complex personal Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Technical tax research, drafting reports and letters of tax advice and review of complex tax returns
- Experience in Trusts & Estates, gained within an accountancy practice or similar professional services firm
- An understanding of inheritance tax, capital gains tax, and other relevant tax laws
- Knowledge of trust administration, estate planning, and succession planning
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and effectively liaise with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Relevant professional qualifications such as STEP or ACCA/ACA/CTA
If you are a proactive & driven professional seeking a new challenge in Trusts & Estates, we would love to hear from you. Contact Dominique today!