ProTalent are currently working with a Top 20 multi sited accountancy practice to recruit a VAT Executive for either their Canterbury or Maidstone office.
Due to their continued growth, they are looking for an ambitious individual. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with accounting knowledge and qualifications to apply those skills to a role within the VAT team.
- Supporting the manager and partner by preparing complex VAT calculations
- The opportunity to develop VAT knowledge, to pursue a VAT qualification if you wish
- Provide VAT advice to clients.
- There are lots of opportunities to grow within the firm, plus a supportive learning and development programme available.
- Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently and effectively complete jobs.
- Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions.
- Good accounting knowledge and skills, particularly a thorough understanding of how accounts are prepared
- Qualified to AAT or part-qualified ACA/ACCA
- You can think commercially and look for opportunities to help clients/win new work
- Ability to work well with IT packages (Excel, tax software, Word)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Commercial awareness / client focus
- Problem solving and decision making
- Ability to work well under pressure
Thank you for your interest.