Complaint Policy & Procedure
ProTalent Limited is committed to providing a high level of service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact Lydia Sinclair, Managing Director. You can write to her at: ProTalent Limited, 7-9 The Avenue, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 3YA or email email@example.com.
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 5 days of us receiving your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
3. We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgement letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 5 days of your reply.
4. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps; • We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request; • We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
5. Lydia Sinclair will then invite you to meet her to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. She will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
6. Within 2 days of the meeting Lydia Sinclair will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Lydia will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include her suggestions for resolving the matter. She will do this within 5 days of completing her investigation.
7. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Office at the department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) or the REC, the industry trade association, of which we are a member by writing to the Professional Standards Manager, REC, 15 Welbeck Street, London, W1G 9XT.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.