Permanent Accountant opportunity – ProTalent are proud to be representing a Practice in their search for an experienced Accountant.
Our client is looking for someone with an accounting background and experience working within Accountancy Practices. You should be experienced in any of the following: Accounts production, Tax compliance, Client liaison, Management, accounts, Bookkeeping, VAT and comfortable giving advice to clients.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate confident and polished communication skills. Our client shares a strong commitment to customer service and you must be able to uphold this
- Reporting to the manager, you'll be responsible for working on accounts preparation for SME clients, some supervision of junior staff and liaising with Clients
- Prepare and submit Statutory Returns (VAT/EC sales/Employment/CIS)
- Preparing and reviewing accounts for sole traders and partnerships
- Use of various computerised accounting systems including SAGE/ IRIS/XERO
- Providing general advice for clients
- Client contact and building good working relationships
- Ensure a timely and accurate delivery of all client’s work in accordance with professional standards
The client is offering a generous salary package, based on experience, to the right candidate. In addition to this, they are also offering a supportive and friendly work environment and excellent career prospects.
If you are an experienced Accountant and feel you have the relevant skills/experience for this position then please apply for immediate consideration.