Hey you! Yes, you!
Are you an accounting wizard with a penchant for numbers and spreadsheets? Do you dream of a supportive, flexible work environment where you can kick back and crunch numbers with a smile on your face? Well, you're in luck, because our client, Phipps Henson McAllister, is looking for a Semi Senior to join their Accounts team!
If you're ready to take your accounting career to the next level, then come join us and let's get this party started!
What's in it for you? Let's see:
- A competitive salary of £26k-£35k depending on experience. Cha-ching!
- A generous holiday allowance of 25 days + bank holidays. They know you work hard, so they want you to play hard too!
- A supportive and professional environment with opportunities for personal and professional development. They'll help you grow and achieve your goals!
- Hybrid/flexible working arrangements that allow you to manage your own workload and achieve a better work-life balance. They know you have a life outside of work, and they respect that!
What will you be doing? You'll be crushing it in the accounting world, that's what!
Here are some things you'll be responsible for:
- Accounts preparation, corporation tax, personal tax, client bookkeeping, management accounts, advisory services, and auditing. It's a mouthful, but we know you can handle it!
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and helping them achieve their financial goals. You'll be their hero in a suit!
Who are we looking for? Someone awesome, of course!
Here are some things we're looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in practice who is ambitious and wants to work towards Manager/Partner level. They want you to succeed and grow with them!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with clients. You need to be a people person!
- IT literate in a changing environment with a good working knowledge of Xero and MS Office. You're a tech-savvy accounting superstar!
Who are Phipps Henson McAllister? They're kind of a big deal!
With almost 30 years of experience, they've developed into one of Northampton's leading independent firms. They pride themselves on providing excellent advice and first-class service to their clients. They're a fun-loving, hard-working team, and we want you to be a part of it!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to join the team and make some magic happen?
Then get in touch:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone 0118 208 1632
- WhatsApp 07507 266 255
Let's do this thing!
P.S. We won't judge you if you like wearing superhero capes while doing accounting work. In fact, we encourage it!