Associate Director - Top Growing Accountancy Practice
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
As an Associate Director, you will play a crucial role in overseeing the daily operations of the practice and working closely with the partners to drive the firm's growth and development. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- **Client Relationship Management:** Building and nurturing strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs, and providing tailored financial advice and solutions.
- **Team Leadership and Development:** Leading a team of professionals, fostering a positive work culture, and providing mentorship and guidance to enhance their skills and capabilities.
- **Financial Reporting and Compliance:** Overseeing financial reporting, tax compliance, and auditing activities to ensure adherence to regulatory standards and best practices.
- **Business Development:** Collaborating with partners to develop and execute business development strategies to drive growth and expand the client base.
- **Strategic Planning:** Contributing to the development of long-term business strategies and assisting in the formulation of company policies and procedures.
- **Qualified Accountant:** Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience as a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, or equivalent).
- **Management Experience:** Demonstrated experience in managing teams and overseeing day-to-day operations within an accountancy practice.
- **Strong Technical Skills:** Proficient in accounting software and other relevant tools, with a solid understanding of UK accounting principles and regulations.
- **Exceptional Communication:** Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate financial concepts to clients and team members effectively.
- **Client-Focused:** A dedication to providing exceptional client service and maintaining a client-centric approach in all interactions.
- **Strategic Thinker:** Ability to think strategically, contribute to business planning, and offer innovative solutions to drive the practice forward.
- **Proactive and Self-Motivated:** A proactive and self-driven individual who can work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
**Why Join Us:**
This is a remarkable opportunity to join a top-growing accountancy practice in Suffolk, known for its commitment to professional growth, employee development, and a vibrant work environment. You'll be part of a team that values collaboration, innovation, and excellence.
If you're an ambitious and dedicated professional ready to take on a leadership role and make a meaningful impact, we invite you to apply