Are you ready to take the next step in your accounting career and join a leading independent firm that's on the rise? Our client, a reputable accountancy firm, is seeking a talented Audit & Accounts Senior to join their dynamic team and make an impact.
As an Audit & Accounts Senior, you'll have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients from various industries and be responsible for:
- Accounts production, including preparation and review of statutory accounts to ensure compliance with relevant accounting standards and regulations.
- Reviewing the work of junior members of the team, ensuring the highest quality standards in terms of presentation, formatting, and consistency
- Planning, managing, executing, and taking full responsibility for non-statutory audits
- Tax compliance and preparation of personal tax for clients
- Preparation of management accounts and VAT for clients
- Dealing with tax and VAT queries for clients
- Working closely with the accounts and audit managers and partners to ensure the highest levels of service
- Finalising the files for manager’s review, ensuring all work programmes are complete and all queries are fully resolved
- Proactively keeping each manager/partner informed of the position on his/her jobs whilst it is running and once it has finished
- Keeping up to date with auditing and accounting standards and developments within the profession and complying with CPD requirements
- Working as part of a team, assisting managers and partners as required, and helping other team members when they are under pressure
The firm offers a competitive salary of £35k-£40k, full study support for those who are not yet completed their ACA/ACCA qualifications and a hybrid working option (1 day work from home per week)
If you have a solid practice background, good audit knowledge, and are seeking a mixed audit and accounts role, we want to hear from you! Apply now and be a part of a team of experts working together to achieve great things.