Ipswich/Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Our client, a dynamic and progressive accountancy practice based in Ipswich, is on the lookout for a highly motivated Newly Qualified Accountant to join their esteemed Audit team. With a commitment to fostering a culture that champions individual development and personal advancement, this opportunity is not just about finding a position, but being a vital part of a thriving community.
As a successful candidate, you'll bring with you a wealth of experience, having spent 3 years or more in an Audit Department on a full-time basis. Your expertise will be utilised across both our client's Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds offices, showcasing your prowess in the audit realm.
Relocation is on the table, with our client considering supporting eligible applicants with relocation costs of up to £5,000. This reflects our client's dedication to facilitating a smooth transition, bringing you closer to our client's clients and offices in the vibrant east of England.
As an Assistant Manager in our client's Corporate Services Department, you'll play a pivotal role. Undertaking audits for a diverse range of clients, including owner-managed businesses, charities, and entities within the education sector, you'll embody a 'can-do' approach. Mentoring and guiding trainees, managing workflow, and ensuring exceptional client service are just a few facets of this multifaceted role.
Your responsibilities encompass planning audits, allocating responsibilities within the audit team, conducting fieldwork, and overseeing the audit process to its finalisation. As a key member of the team, you'll contribute to resolving technical and audit challenges, ensuring a seamless process throughout.
Joining our client means embracing a culture built on core values that set us apart:
- Proud to be different
- Compassion is everything
- Forward thinking
- Everything is personal
Your journey with our client promises growth, opportunities for CPD, and a vibrant work environment where your voice is valued, and your contributions are recognised.
To thrive in this role, you'll need:
- A minimum of three years' audit experience, ideally in a Practice environment
- Nearing qualification in either ACA/ACCA or fully qualified
- A full driving licence and access to independent transport
- Competence in using Microsoft Office and other software applications
- Commitment to maintaining relevant CPD (technical and soft skills) through training courses
- A team-player mindset, thriving in a busy team environment to achieve shared goals
- Exceptional organisational skills, allowing you to prioritise and manage your workload effectively
- Strong networking abilities, fostering relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- An understanding of HAT audit methodology and Caseware audit software
This is an invitation to be part of an organisation that values diversity, inclusivity, and equality of opportunity. Our client actively encourages applications from individuals of all backgrounds and is committed to fostering a diverse, skilled, and vibrant team.
Your journey towards a fulfilling and rewarding career begins here. Click to Apply and step into a world where your potential finds the platform it deserves.