We are looking to recruit a part-qualified individual to join the busy and growing audit team of an impressive firm in Maidstone. Part of a much wider network, this top 10 firm are ultra-successful across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics.
The primary role will be to participate in audit and accounts assignments collaborating with the client and relevant Manager. The firm’s audit client base, which predominantly located in London and the South East, is varied and includes clients in the precision engineering, technology and innovation, manufacturing, property and construction, recruitment and distribution sectors with turnover up to £100 million.
They also have many group audits, often involving international operations and overseas auditors.
Day to day duties:
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements for limited companies, LLP’s, and charities from trial balance stage
- Work and collaborate with other members in the audit and accounts team in order to build strong working relationships
- Provide assistance on statutory audits as you continue to develop your knowledge
- Develop your project management skills as you work to meet deadlines and budget constraints for clients
- Full study support towards a relevant accountancy qualification depending where you are in your academics, this will either be AAT, ACCA or ACA
- Study support includes paid study leave, mentorship and coaching
- Benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscriptions paid and much more
- £25-35k depending on qualification and experience
To discuss this fabulous opportunity, please contact Dominique today.