Job Title: Audit Associate
Company: Accountancy Practice
ProTalent is working with a leading accountancy practice in Ipswich to recruit an enthusiastic individual to join their team as an Audit Associate/Senior
As an Audit Associate / Senior, you will play a vital role in conducting audits and ensuring financial accuracy and compliance for their clients. Collaborating closely with experienced auditors, you will contribute to the planning, execution, and reporting phases of audits, gaining hands-on experience and building a solid foundation in the audit profession.
- Conduct audits with an investigative approach, maintaining the highest standards.
- Collaborate with experienced auditors to ensure financial accuracy and compliance.
- Utilise cutting-edge tools, such as artificial intelligence and predictive analytics, to analyse data and produce quality audit outcomes.
- Pursue a professional qualification simultaneously while gaining hands-on experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and commitment to maintaining accuracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full driving license or actively learning to drive (as client visits are required).
Fantastic Benefits Package and hybrid working