ProTalent are pleased to be recruiting alongside a growing accountancy firm with an office in Surrey. Your new employer has a stellar reputation within the marketplace and retains staff very well through being able to offer furhter progression and support where required.
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop and apply your technical and commercial knowledge to provide expert advice and exceed client expectations
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients and becoming their primary point of contact. Your portfolio will consist of both new and established clients and you will be encouraged to develop further revenue streams within it as well as helping to bring in new clients to the firm.
- Responding to ad hoc client queries
- Lead and manage audit assignments to completion, manage people and delivery of the assignment, budgets, billing recovery and client engagement and satisfaction
- Provide support on tenders, proposals and other business development activities to promote the firm and develop your profile externally
- Contribute to the management of the audit team, audit procedures and, more widely, to the whole compliance team
- Line manage a small number of more junior team members
- Consider technical audit and accounting developments and provide training to ensure the team are updated so that high standards are maintained
Apply now to hear more about this fantastic job opportunity!