We are thrilled to represent a well-established and forward-thinking accountancy practice firm located in mid Surrey. Our client is renowned for their commitment to excellence in financial services, their diverse client portfolio, and their dedication to fostering a dynamic and inclusive workplace. If you are an experienced Audit Manager looking to lead a talented team, work with a mix of clients, and enjoy a supportive work environment with hybrid working options and a competitive benefits package, this opportunity is tailor-made for you.
As an Audit Manager, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing and managing audit engagements across a diverse client portfolio. Your responsibilities will encompass leading audit teams, ensuring the quality and timeliness of audit assignments, and fostering strong client relationships. This role offers an exceptional opportunity to make a significant impact, advance your career, and enjoy a flexible work arrangement.
- Lead and manage audit engagements, overseeing planning, execution, and reporting phases.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, understanding their business operations and financial objectives.
- Mentor and guide audit teams, providing training, feedback, and support to team members.
- Review and analyze financial statements, ensuring compliance with accounting standards.
- Stay updated on changes in audit regulations, accounting principles, and industry best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless service delivery and client satisfaction.
- Actively participate in business development efforts, identifying opportunities for growth and client expansion.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, sharing insights and innovative ideas within the team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Significant audit experience (X+ years) within an accountancy practice.
- Strong knowledge of auditing standards and accounting principles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective client interactions and team leadership.
- Proven experience in team management and mentorship.
- Proficiency in auditing software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail and a commitment to delivering quality work.
- Enthusiasm for staying informed about changes in audit regulations.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to addressing challenges.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare, retirement plans, and professional development support.
- Hybrid working options to support work-life balance.
- Exposure to a diverse and dynamic client portfolio.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment with a focus on employee well-being.
- Convenient location in mid Surrey with accessible transport links.