Audit Senior Permanent Role - ProTalent Recruitment
Take your career to the next level and join a reputable and successful business as an Audit Senior within their Cambridge office. With a multicultural team and positive working atmosphere, this is a great opportunity to expand your professional experience and be part of a team of driven and motivated individuals.
- Carrying out audit work and other assurance engagements
- Prepare and develop audit plans and programs
- Conduct audit reviews independently
- Prepare financial statements under UK GAAP and IFRS
- Prepare audit conclusions for senior management
- Providing professional advice to clients in a timely manner
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, or equivalent or QBE
- At least 3 years of audit experience
- Strong team working skills
- Excellent communication and reporting capabilities
- Confident person with an analytical mindset
- Ability to work proactively and take initiative
- Flexibility to work overtime when required
Our client is offering a competitive salary, the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and real responsibility for those who can take the initiative. Benefit wise, you'll receive 29 days annual leave, pension, and free parking.
So if you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role, with great potential for progression and you fulfil the above requirements, then this could be the opportunity for you! Apply now and don t miss out on this fantastic opportunity!