This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top 75 UK firm who are looking for an Audit Manager to join their ranks. This firm are open to a current Assistant Audit Manager who is looking for a step up, or alternatively someone looking for a sideways move to open up further career progression. Your new firm offer a great benefits package with some remote working, are well supportive of their staff and the client portfolio is widely spread across different sectors.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Audit planning, testing, fieldwork and completion for various engagements
- Review audit work carried out by junior staff and providing feedback to the team
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships through effective communication and collaboration
- Ensure compliance with accounting and auditing standards (UK GAAP and IFRS)
- Assisting in the development of staff through coaching and training.
This Audit Manager vacancy won't be live for too long, so apply now!