As an Audit Senior, you will play a pivotal role in leading and managing audit engagements for a variety of clients across different industries. You will be responsible for overseeing the audit process, ensuring compliance with regulatory standards, and providing valuable insights to clients. This role offers the opportunity to work closely with a team of skilled professionals and contribute to the firm's success by upholding their commitment to excellence.
- Lead and manage audit engagements, including planning, execution, and completion.
- Conduct risk assessments and develop audit plans tailored to each client's needs.
- Review and analyze financial statements, ensuring accuracy and adherence to accounting principles and regulations.
- Collaborate effectively with clients to understand their business operations and provide guidance on financial matters.
- Supervise and mentor junior audit staff, providing guidance, training, and performance feedback.
- Identify areas for process improvements and implement best practices in audit procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry regulations, accounting standards, and auditing techniques.
- Prepare comprehensive audit reports, highlighting findings, recommendations, and solutions.
- Foster strong client relationships by effectively communicating audit results and addressing their concerns.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. CPA or equivalent qualification preferred.
- Minimum of [X] years of experience in audit within a public accounting firm.
- Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Proficiency in using audit software and Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and Word.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to maintain accuracy while meeting deadlines.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills for interacting with clients and team members.