Corporate Services Senior - Top Accountancy Practice in Bury St Edmunds
*About Our Client:*
Our client is a leading accountancy practice based in Bury St Edmunds, known for their commitment to providing exceptional financial services to a diverse range of corporate clients. They are currently seeking a dedicated and skilled Corporate Services Senior to join their dynamic team.
The Corporate Services Senior role offers a pivotal opportunity to deliver high-quality audit and assurance, accounts preparation, and tax compliance services to our client's valued corporate clients. The chosen candidate's expertise will significantly contribute to maintaining our client's reputation for excellence and building strong client relationships.
- **Audit and Assurance:** Lead audit assignments, ensuring effective communication with clients, preparation of audit planning, supervision of junior staff, completion of audit testing, and thorough documentation.
- **Client Accounts:** Review files prepared by junior staff, complete work programs, prepare accounts for manager review, and ensure compliance with disclosure checklists.
- **Management Information:** Supervise and review junior staff's preparation of management information, providing analytical insights for manager review.
- **Corporation Tax:** Draft corporation tax computations, submit tax returns to HMRC, identify tax issues and planning opportunities, and research technical taxation points.
- **Company Secretarial:** Review Companies House forms, maintain awareness of statutory responsibilities, and ensure accurate submission.
- **Specialisms:** Participate in specialisms such as Charities, Solicitors Accounts Rules, Pension Schemes, and Corporate Finance, under guidance from Partners and managers.
- **Business Development & Client Management:** Develop client relationships, identify service opportunities, participate in networking events, and actively raise the firm's profile.
- **Staff Management:** Mentor, supervise, and coach junior staff, delegate tasks effectively, review their work for quality and compliance, contributing to their professional development.
- **General:** Undertake administration tasks, foster internal teamwork, meet CPD criteria, assist Partners and managers, handle pressure effectively, and manage time efficiently.
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g., ACA, ACCA) and demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of auditing, accounts preparation, taxation, and relevant regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact confidently with clients and colleagues.
- Proven track record of effective team leadership and management.
- Commitment to continuous professional development and staying updated on industry trends.
- Adept at working under pressure and managing multiple tasks while maintaining accuracy.
*What Our Client Offers:*
- Competitive compensation package.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Exposure to diverse clients and challenging projects.
- Commitment to your professional development and training.
Please apply with your CV now or contact Haidee