ProTalent are currently working with a Top 50 firm of accountants to recruit a Qualified and experienced Corporate Tax Manager in Wellingborough.
- Top 50 Accountancy firm
- Offer full complement of accountancy and business advisory services to a wide range of clients
- Interesting and diverse client base
- Progressive attitude and holistic approach to service
The role of Corporate Tax Manager:
- We are looking for a high calibre manager with previous corporate tax experience.
- You should be ambitious, driven and willing to take on new challenges and responsibility.
- There are great progression/development opportunities for the right individual.
The Corporate Tax Manager role will include:
- Looking after a portfolio of corporate clients – reviewing corporation tax returns and ensuring compliance is up to date;
- Dealing with client queries as they arise;
- Taking a leading role in the management of the tax department and the management of workflow;
- Participation in training of other team members including the audit team;
- Participation in the critical on-going review of tax systems;
- Some review of work undertaken by other more junior department members;
- Significant liaison with the audit department and audit partners
- Drafting advisory and transaction documents for review by senior managers and partners
As well as corporation tax you will preferably have exposure to some or all of income tax, ATED, VAT, SDLT, Stamp duty and the full gambit of taxation as the ethos of the firm is that client portfolio allocations come with overall responsibility for the client, reporting to the relevant partner.
The successful Corporate Tax Manager candidate is likely to be ACA or ACCA qualified and probably has CTA as well, although for the right candidate wishing to study for further qualifications there is some flexibility.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities Employer with a great company culture.
Thank you for your interest in the role of Corporate Tax Manager.